Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- In order to become a research associate at the Faculty of Theology and Religion you need to partner with a permanent staff member
- The Staff member will take responsibility for your access to the campus and the library
- No associate may take any actions on campus everything must be organized and approved by the staff member
- Access to the campus and library will laps end of December each year. The staff member you partner with will request the access to be renewed in January.
- Access to the library is not possible without registration and please note that it take two to three working days for your status to be uploaded to the library system
- A project must be registered by the staff member at the Research Office of the Faculty
- The staff member (with the HOD) takes responsibility for the financial management of the project