Skip to Main Content
- In order to become a research associate at the Faculty of Theology and Religion you need to partner with a permanent staff member
- The Staff member will take responsibility for your access to the campus and the library
- No associate may take any actions on campus everything must be organized and approved by the staff member
- Access to the campus and library will laps end of December each year. The staff member you partner with will request the access to be renewed in January.
- Access to the library is not possible without registration and please note that it take two to three working days for your status to be uploaded to the library system
- A project must be registered by the staff member at the Research Office of the Faculty
- The staff member (with the HOD) takes responsibility for the financial management of the project