Skip to Main Content

Chemical Engineering: Research Tools

This guide provides students, researchers and staff with access to subject and information resources.

Research support

Publishing tools: Where can I publish my research?


Accredited journals are recognized research output which meet specified criteria and therefore qualify for subsidisation by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). To receive subsidy or recognition for an article you have written, you should select a journal which is accredited from the Accredited journal list below:

Please contact your information specialist to obtain journal citation reports or potential publishing in research area-specific journals.

If you are not sure, ask your Information Specialist

Research methods