Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Word template for style sheets
- Click on the Word template for thesis and dissertation.
- Click on the Open button.
- The template will open up in Microsoft Word.
- Click on File Save As and save the template (normal Word document) in your MyDocuments folder.
- Close the template.
- Open Microsoft Word an open the template from your MyDocuments folder.
- Click on File Save As.
- Select the Custom Office Template folder.
- At the bottom of the screen open up the drop down arrow Save as Type and select Word Template.
- The template will now be available. Click on File Open and under Personal select to template.