Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why join forums?
Joining forums related to your Postgraduate Research may seem unnecessary, but it can be useful for many reasons, including:
- finding peer-assistance and insight into research topics, fields, practice or writing
- learning from experts and professionals
- peer support during the research process
- have your voice heard about research-related issues
- making connections and friendships
- finding collaborators and networking